Big Pine Cabin
The privacy and seclusion that is so hard to find! Tucked into the tall pines at the far edge of a long dirt road in the Trinity Wilderness Area, this 2 story 3 bedroom 2 bath luxury log vacation cabin was completed in 2010. It has 3 queen size beds and a pull out couch, accommodating up to 8 guests. Interior features hardwood floors, knotty pine walls, high ceilings and a beautiful rock fireplace.
This wonderful vacation getaway is a great place to enjoy the serenity and beauty of Broken Bow. Located in a hidden development with only 5 homes, making it the perfect place to get away and enjoy nature. Just minutes to Beavers Bend state park and the marina. This quiet cabin sits on 2 acres, making it the ideal place to stretch out and roam. Catch and release pond filled with plenty of fish just out back. Your kids will light up with joy when they get a nibble from the catch of the day while you watch and relax from the calming back porch.
The large porch of this cabin provides a great place for outdoor lounging to do plenty of relaxing, eating or rocking while listening to the tree frogs, song birds and the babbling of the brook! The large wrap around porch also allows beautiful views of the towering pines, creek and fishing pond during the day as well as stars and moon at night.
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher
- Large Master Bedroom with Full Bath Connected
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Luxury Linens
- Keurig K-cup Brewing system & Coffee Pot
- 3 Queen Beds, Queen Pull out couch
- 2 Bathrooms with Tub/Shower Combo
- High Definition TV-Living Room
- Direct TV-HBO (Coming soon)
- Plush Leather Furniture
- 50” TV and Blu-ray DVD Player
- Washer/Dryer Detergent supplied
- Fresh Cotton Towels
- Fire pit with Wood Available
- Outdoor Grill
- Private Fishing Pond/Year Round Creek
- Miles and Miles of Dirt Roads *BRING YOUR ATVS
- Secluded/Peace and Quite
- Wrap around Porch
- This property has 3 Queen(s), 1 Futon(s).